Using readily available denatured alcohol, this 2 oz screw top stove can boil water or heat up a small meal in minutes. Mineral wool wick material will last through years of occasional use. Why spend hundreds of dollars on a pricey backpacking stove? When you’re done cooking, blow it out, screw on the lid, throw it in your pack, and get going!
- Includes 2oz (max capacity) Stove and box wire cup stand
- Denatured alcohol not included
- 1oz of denatured alcohol will burn for approximately 12 minutes. Boil times will vary depending on conditions
- High quality aluminum cups that hold the entire assembly available on checkout as an add-on option.
Food Preparation Insurance for When Disaster Strikes...
The AMERICAN MADE Prep Stove (patent-pending) will allow you to cook a basic meal and ensure pathogenically-safe drinking water using only the fuel that you can find around you. With the sticks and other biomass fuels you probably have in your backyard, you can make a cooking fire in the Prep Stove that will ensure that, in an emergency, you and your family will have one of your basic needs met.
***Discount available for all Active Duty/Active Reserve Military AND Armed Services Veterans (verification required)***Follow us on Twitter @prepstove; Like us on Facebook (/prepstove); See the stove in action on YouTube (search "prepstove").
- Made in America! Made in America! Made in America! Made in America!
- 20 gauge 304 Stainless Steel
- 9.5 X 6 X 7 (9.5 length from handle to outside fuel ledge)
- Approximately 4.3 lbs
- Inner insulation chamber for focused and efficient heat
- Stable,square cook top allows for a wide variety of pot/pan sizes
- Can accommodate most forageable biomass fuels (wood, pine needles, brush, etc.)